Monday, October 15, 2012

Sheboygan!

I don't know how many times the word "Sheboygan" was said this weekend. My daughter's favorite game was to ask random strangers, "Do you think I live in Sheboygan?" And then to tell them she did not. If you live anywhere near Sheboygan, Wisconsin, I highly recommend adding the Sheboygan Children's Book Festival to your yearly list of things to do. It was so well-organized, well-attended, and in the most beautiful spaces I've ever had the pleasure of presenting in. Of course, I have no pictures of the actual presenting spaces, but, as promised, I do have pictures of the John Michael Kohler Arts Center bathroom! Behold:













This last picture is my daughter looking into a toilet. A fancy, art-filled toilet.

1 comment:

Lisa Jenn said...

That's amazing. I'm totally redoing my bathroom.