Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Countdown!

I just realized that HAVE A NICE DAY, the GET WELL SOON sequel, will be out exactly five months from today! That doesn't seem so far off. And there's just a little over a month until ALA which, I must say, is really exciting because it happens to be at Disneyland. Well, not inside Disneyland. Although, how cool would THAT be? Like if they had all of the authors replace the animatronic kids on the It's a Small World Ride and in order to get their autographs you had to ride by in boats? Yeah.

Also, did anyone see this list of Joss Whedon's favorite Buffy episodes? I think the list itself is a little light on the Joss wit. Did he even write the list? I don't care. Anytime Buffy is in the news (I also refer to TMZ as "The News"), I'm happy. I actually sat down and read over 200 comments about the favorite episodes of regular people, like me. Tres dorky. I agree with most of his list, but I would add "Selfless," the Anya episode in season seven. In it, she has gone back to demon Anya and massacred a bunch of frat guys, then Buffy has to try and kill her. We get to see Anya's history. She totally should have had a spinoff. The "extra" song she sang was gut-wrenchingly beautiful. I wish I could find a video clip, but there are only homemade ones to share. I also love how it's not so easy to kill Anya. Like, hell yeah, Slayer, you're awesome, but she is over 1,000 years old! And poor Halle. Oy. Am I talking to myself as a crazy Buffy fan? Oh, would you look at the time? I need to get on the treadmill. And I know exactly what I'm going to watch. "I'm the Mrs. I will be his Mrs..."

No comments: