Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Geeky Book Love

Today is the release day of Matt's fantabulous picture book, Another Brother! Don't forget to enter the contest to win your very own signed copy! And make sure you demand that your local bookstore carries it, please :) (Demand and please in the same sentence. So polite!)

I also had to share that my second novel, Into the Wild Nerd Yonder (Ha! When I first typed that, it read "Into the Wild NED Yonder!") was named a Popular Paperback for Young Adults by YALSA in their "Get Your Geek On" list! I will admit I would have been very saddened if it had not made that list. How much geekier can you get than Dungeons and Dragons? (Much love to my D&D Crew.) I have been very pleasantly surprised by the reception Into the Wild Nerd Yonder received (and continues to receive!) over the few years it's been out. There's certainly a fear of the dreaded "sophomore slump," but people seem to have really connected with the nerdery of ITWNY. Huzzah, I say! Now if we can only get that television show going again...

No comments: