Thursday, November 18, 2010

Results

Still working on the sleep regulation.  Last night I took half a pill, so my sleep only sucked half as badly, as does my current state of day sleepiness.  I'm not pleased, and it is causing me to eat far too many Frango candy cane chocolates (which makes me a disgusting Marshall Field's traitor, I know).  I just got my phone call from the doctor's office with my glucose results, and the one number was actually HIGHER (eff me), but some number that she didn't refer to previously is lower, and apparently that is all good.  So, what does that mean?  I guess that I can keep eating dessert, but not every day, and I still have to stick with the whole grains for cereal, bread, rice, etc.  Huzzah!  My vitamin D is still crap, however, so expect me to be a hunchback any day.

On to the winner of the Don't Stop Now ARC giveaway contest!  Thank you to all who entered!  I hope not winning won't prevent you from wanting to read the book someday (out May 10th!).  The winner is...

Molly!  Who said she would run away to "London where no one knows my name. Because I already live too close to Boston and that's where everyone goes."  Please send me an email, Molly, at julie@juliehalpern.com with your address!

Now for something I found rather hilarious, if only because I do love the Potter gang (Weasley is my king):

Movie Trailers - Movies Blog

How awesome was Malfoy?

2 comments:

molly. said...

Thank you so much again Julie! I'm beyond excited to read it! :D

Megan said...

OMG I love that video! Happy Thanksgiving!