Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Quick Time

I am on the third phase of writing The Sequel, where I print up my FINALLY typed manuscript and read it through for millions of tweaks.  After this, I just have to type in the changes and it's on to my editor!  Because of this, I don't have as much time in the mornings to blog.  It seems to me that people catch my blog in the morning, though, and when I blog anytime later in the day, not as many people read it.  Yesterday's post had a cool video, as well as an interesting question about quotes at the beginning of books.  I'd love to hear from more of you about that.  In the meantime, here is a poll.  You can choose more than one answer.  Now it's time to get the baby out of bed and refinance my mortgage.  Jealous?

What time of day do you read my blog?
Before work
During work- morning
During work- lunch time
During work - afternoon
Evening
Late night
Whenever
I don't read your blog. Stop asking me questions!
  

No comments: