Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chat Me Up

As of yesterday, I am on a new writing schedule, which is actually my old writing schedule: Go to sleep by 10:30, wake up by 7, putz around for a bit, eat some breakfast, and write until about 9:30 when Romy wakes up.  That way, I don't have any guilt about not writing for the rest of the day, plus, well, there's the whole I'm actually writing my book and I like it thing.  I hope I can keep it up!

If you are interesting in reading more about my writing process, join me starting today for a week of author chat on the Barnes and Noble Community Board. Click HERE for the direct link to my thread.  I'm not quite sure what it will be like, but I know you can ask me questions about writing and I will do my darnedest to answer.  I hope to see lots of you there!  Virtually, of course.  Let me know if you stop by.

No comments: