Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Rolling

So upon one of my MANY searches for my name on The Goog (that's what I call Google.  OK, not really.  But it sure sounded funny when I wrote it just now!) I came across a super sweet review of INTO THE WILD NERD YONDER.  Actually, it was like a review redux (a word I think I just used correctly, right?) because the author, one Natalie Whipple, already gave a wondrous review a little while back.  So she reviews it again, all gushy and really kind, and then has a contest to win a copy.  Guess how many people entered her contest?

Um, like almost ONE HUNDRED.

Guess how many people I sometimes get to enter MY contests.


One.


I kid you not.

But do check out her blog because she had a super-cute way of choosing the winner.  I am truly in awe of her blog-following prowess.  Wow.

Thank you to Natalie for drawing some lovely attention to NERD.

3 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

So I totally googled my name, and guess what I found?

Yes, your blog. Hi.

If you couldn't tell, I LOVE YOUR BOOK.

Hannah S. said...

She's not the only one who loves your books! :)
Love, Hannah

Julie H said...

Googling is fun :)
Thank you to you both!