Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Covers for Your Covering Pleasure

I just heard from my editor that another round of revisions for my third novel are coming at me within the next couple days, and then I pretty much just have one week to finish them.  Eek!  I hope they aren't too hard.  Maybe I can work on them in the car while we are driving back and forth to hang with all of my cousins that will be in town this weekend.  I hope that doesn't make me barf.  On my revisions.

Now it's time for some more of Julie's Awesome Book Covers.  Behold!

This one is so wrong.  I'm sure it's all part of the book, which probably isn't wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that it's hilarious.  My favorite parts?  The metal poster in the background and the book, "The Sensuous Man" in the pile.

The next Awesome Book Cover contains many nasty hairdos, the worst of all being the woman (is she supposed to be a teenager?) on the left.  I think she's supposed to be a teenager.  In her 40s.

This one really scares me.  That woman on the left?  Mid-clap?  I think she's hiding in my closet.  Ready to clap with that maniacal look on her face.

Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

I totally remember that Encore book being in the teen section at my library growing up! I may have read it, but I don't remember anything about it, just the cover. The first book is very scary and the poster is awful!