Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Skipping Podcasts

I had recorded an episode of The Neverending Commute (that was actually a rerecording of several stories that I thought were too dull the first time around), but it ended up being too large for me to upload. So until I have the time to split it, it will be known as "The Lost Episode."

Today's two part episode is a good one. In it, I talk about my internship in the mid-nineties on the Nickelodeon TV show The Adventures of Pete and Pete. For those who have never seen the show, it is a must watch. The music, the cute kids, the heartwarming stories, the downright kookiness of it all make it one of the greatest kids' shows of all time. And I worked on it! For a summer! For free! Each piece of the podcast is about twenty minutes long and well worth the listen. And I have already recorded the follow-up, which details why exactly I started talking about my internship in the first place. Podcasts galore! Enjoy.

Part 1

Part 2

No comments: