Sunday, August 02, 2009

YA Authors Comin' Atcha!

So I am super excited about the response I have so far about my YA Author Proust questions. In the upcoming weeks, look for answers from Tamora Pierce, Ellen Wittlinger, Andrew Smith, Barry Lyga, Brian James, Billy Bones, Yvonne Prinz, possibly Frank Portman (he told me to remind him) and many more! Is this cool, or what? I am now semi-embarrassed by my answers, but since it is my blog I suppose I can tweak it. I'm so excited that I sort of want to start posting the answers RIGHT NOW. But I'll hold off until Friday. If I get a huge response from authors in the future, maybe I'll post their answers more often.

I'm just getting over a summer cold (not too bad, although I'm a big baby when I'm sick, so no illness is too small), and Romy is on the verge. I'm afraid I am going to have to use one of those bulb syringes to suck out her boogers. I don't think I'll be very good at it. Well, practice makes perfect. Wish me luck.

No comments: