Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome to the Jungle

Right now I'm sort of in jungle mode, since Romy is rolling around on her jungle-themed play mat, and I just figured out how to make myself an author page on Amazon (um, that's in a jungle, right? Or not? I meant the Amazon River, not like the online seller is located in the jungle.). Hence the title of this post. Really, I'm just testing this out, so this will be my first blog post that also goes straight to Amazon. Hmm. I should probably spice it up, but I'm not in a spicy mood.

I have started typing up the new novel. I really like it. Like, with my last one (INTO THE WILD NERD YONDER! Coming September 29!) I had so much trouble getting started, and I kept going back to the beginning over and over again. But the new one, which I shall call DON'T STOP NOW for now until my editor tells me different, has a great opening. In Julie world. Not, like, BANG! POW! ZIP! or anything. But the characters are tight, and it's funny. I'm kind of stoked.

I'll keep this short and sweet. Hello Amazon!

1 comment:

skyebird said...

I think Amazon is a jungle.... hmmm.