Friday, May 29, 2009

Nerd Book Cover!


Here it is! The Into the Wild Nerd Yonder book cover! How amazing is it? I am super happy with the way it came out. The ever fantastical (and hilarious) designer, Rich Deas, created it. And those dice? Those are drawn by nonother than my husband, Matthew Cordell. They were originally drawn for me to use on my Dungeons and Dragons Club's t-shirts (and have since been seen on two of them, one reading "Don't make me roll for initiative" and the other "That's how we roll."). Based on the cover, would you read this book? (um, please say yes).

5 comments:

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

I really love it-it's so cute and perfect and I would pick it up-partly because of the title, partly because of the cover and partly because it's pink (I can't resist anything that's pink) I'll show it to my teens at our next library council meeting and ask them what they think and I'll let you know their feedback.

Julie H said...

The first edition of it was really pink, and I was hesitant, but I love the swirly purples. Let me know what the teens think!

A fan said...

The cover is adorable but the title is what would get me interested in the book. Titles always get me to pick up a book in the bookstore or library, I read the jacket information then I decide. (this, of course, is the case if I don't already have info about the book).

Skyebird said...

i love the dress!!!!!!!!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Love this cover!