Thursday, April 03, 2008

Links of Me

Two Julie links today. The first is a newspaper article from a local newspaper. The second is the new Macmillan Get Well Soon page that includes the video clip I made about what to pack when you go to a mental hospital.

Speaking of clothes, my two library coworkers and I have been planning our outfits together all week. It started because we all had on green on Monday. My assistant, Dan, decided we should all wear the same color again. And again. Each day we choose a different color to wear the next day. It's fantastic! Our best day was yesterday, which was purple. Today was red day. The best part about it is that it makes it so much easier to get dressed every day, while also being creative. Plus, I choose things I don't normally wear just so they fulfill the color requirements. Dan won't be at work tomorrow, so Katie and I have made up a rainforest theme (don't ask), but we have all decided on light blue for Monday. Other teachers in the school are getting in on the action, too, and some even feel left out when we don't tell them what we're going to wear! How trendsetting we are in the library.

No comments: