Monday, January 07, 2008

So Sleepy

It is really hard falling asleep at a decent hour when you get used to staying up late to watch various 90210 episodes/Harry Potter movies. I am soooo tired now that it's the end of the first day back. Can't wait to snoozeroo. But first, one more reminder about the New Year's Resolution Contest- final day tomorrow!

On to today's Harry Question (by the way, please feel free to answer the previous days' questions if you haven't already). I forgot to say yesterday that all questions are being asked in a sort of alternate Harry universe-- no deaths of any of our beloved characters have occurred, so anyone is fair game. Now for the question:
If you went to Hogwarts, who would you be crushing on?
My answer is, without question, Ronald Weasley. I think if it were just based on the books, I would maybe go with the Weasley twins, but the combination of Ron in the books and movies makes him my absolute number one Potter crush. [Is this a weird question? You all get crushes on book characters, too, right?]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weasley twins, no doubt about it. I'm not sure which one, but I am sort of leaning towards George, but I don't know why.

No, I think it is a perfectly normal question. My friends and I are guilty of crushing on book characters all the time. "Boys in books are just better" - so true.

Anonymous said...

Harry for sure. Especially from the movies.

Chelsea said...

I'd have to say Ron, too. He's just. Ron.

Anonymous said...

probably harry. i cant think who else.