Saturday, October 06, 2007

Nervy B

My tummy is churning. I am quite nervous about my reading/signing at The Book Stall today. I think it's because a) the unknown-- who will be there? Which students? Which relatives? How many people?, b) The weird combo of relatives vs. students, and c) my reading. I don't know why I'm worried about the reading, considering reading aloud is one of my absolute favorite things to do at work and I am (she says modestly) very good at it. But this is my book with my words, so any reaction- or non-reaction- they may have is what I'm worried about. Ah well. It'll all be over in 6 hours. Then I go on to the Kidlitosphere conference to schmooze with the kidlit bloggers. I will post about all of my adventures this weekend.

I found another great GWS blog review this morning at The Book Heaven. Keep the happy vibes coming!

I did not, btw, watch Degrassi last night, so please don't tell me what happened yet. I'm afraid that one of my students today will give something away. It couldn't possibly be as bad as the "JT is dead" debacle.

2 comments:

Malathionman said...

That's a pretty good review. Maybe I'll send your book to my daughter and tell her I know the author. :)

Julie H said...

Excellent! If she likes it, I'll send her a Get Well Soon button (I have a bunch of them to give out)!