Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Night Done Right

I am quite happy with the state of Monday night TV these days. I don't watch any of the one hour shows (in fact, the only one hour shows I watch are on Bravo. Or sometimes Las Vegas), but I do watch Monday night sitcoms. I like Everybody Hates Chris, and then I turn to this new show that's actually pretty funny called The Big Bang Theory. Then I go back to the CW for Girlfriends and The Game. Girlfriends is, no joke, one of my favorite shows. Don't ask me why. I've been watching it for years. I love the ladies, and the guys are pretty funny, too. Two weeks from now, everyone has to watch PBS and Antiques Roadshow from Milwaukee. I'll be on one of the three episodes! More on that later.

So my question o the day: What do you watch on Monday nights?

No comments: