Sunday, October 28, 2007

Antiques Roadshow is Finally Here!

For those who don't know, I was filmed in Milwaukee the summer of 2006 to be on Antiques Roadshow. I don't know why they waited so long to show the Milwaukee Roadshows, but they are finally starting tomorrow night on PBS. I don't know which night I'll be on (Milwaukee is airing for the next three Mondays) or if I'll definitely be on (not everyone who is filmed gets aired, but I was told that my youth is on my side), but I'm excited to watch! Read about the whole adventure in this very early Blog of Wonder post. I am so nervous about a) looking like an idiot and b) looking like the final dollar amount isn't enough. I hate those people. Just remember that I hadn't eaten all day, and usually I am an all day eater. I was just too nervous!

In other news, my husband, Matthew Cordell, has started a new illustrator blog. Check it out at www.matthewcordell.com/blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats Julie. Watching Road Show and just saw your appearance.
You were adorable and your Aunt's vase is beautiful!!

Pack it away and save it for the grandkids!!

Colleen said...

Hey!
I just saw you on TV! You looked great and I liked all the cut away shots to you- you were paying such good attention. It was fun to watch and the vase was really cool. I know you've been waiting a long time to for the show to air so enjoy it!