Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's Almost Here

Well, Ladies and Germs, GET WELL SOON's release date is fast approaching. It sure has been a long wait. And then at the end of October, another long wait will be over-- seeing if my segment made it onto Antiques Roadshow. I will post more about that when the date gets closer.

For those of you in the Chicagoland area, I will be at The Book Stall at 2:00 on Saturday, October 6 signing copies of Get Well Soon. I will also do a little reading, but I can't decide if I should leave in the swears. My fear is that some of my students will be there, and I pride myself in not swearing in front of my kids. But it will be in a different context than school. Hmmm... I can't decide.

In cold update news, I have a sinus infection. I always seem to get sinus infections now. So annoying. I have been quite dizzy for days. The antibiotic hurts my tummy, although I am grateful there hasn't been any barfing. Matt cleaned the toilet for me the night I started the antibiotic. Isn't that sweet?

Excuse the randomness of this post. I think I will make an exciting poll that all two of you reading will answer. I do love making polls.


What would you like to read about in my blog? Check all that apply.
My books and writing
TV shows I am watching
Shopping
Celebrity gossip
My colds
Pandas
Britney Spears, all the time
Books I am reading
The Sims 2
Random stuff
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: