Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy New Year!

I am sooooo happy that I have tomorrow off for Rosh Hashanah. Every time I thought about it today, I shivered with delight. I don't know why. Of course it's great to have a day off of work, but I am REALLY happy about it this time. So here are the things I am going to do on my day off:

1. Watch Whoopi on The View (too bad Hassleback hasn't had her baby yet, so I don't have to look at her annoying mug).
2. Play Sims 2 Bon Voyage.
3. Type for at least an hour and a half (editing my new book).
4. Try to get on the treadmill.
5. Try not to eat all of the chocolate cookies I baked for Matt's birthday.
6. Head to my aunt's house for dinner.

Things I SHOULD do tomorrow:
1. Actually exercise.
2. Not eat the cookies (I may ask Matt to hide them tonight).
3. Work on my mailing list for my Get Well Soon.
4. Type for more than an hour and a half.
5. Some laundry.

Wishing everyone a sweet, happy and healthy new year!

No comments: