Sunday, September 02, 2007

Brit

I don't know why I'm still fascinated with Britney Spears. I used to like her (not in a major way, but enough) for her decent songs and way great dancing abilities. I even thought it was kind of fun when she had-not one- but two babies right in a row! And they are very cute babies, I must say. But why does she keep going crazy? Why must she continually mess with the press (for those who don't know, Brit has signed on for at least two major interviews and ditched out on both)? I am almost fed up with the girl. Now she has a new single out (although, why is it only available through Ryan Seacrest's radio show?), which is so-so (I will admit that they're all pretty so-so. I normally prefer her dancing to improve the song. I'm a sucker for choreography). Anyway, judge for yourself HERE (the song to click on is called "Gimme More."), and share with me what you think. I don't know how I feel about "It's Britney, Bitch." Who you callin' a bitch?

In slightly related news, I had a dream last night that J.Lo was filming a video for her new song (The new song was a completely made up song in my dream. Do you guys ever have dreams with entirely fake- and catchy- songs?) in a library. She was supposed to be a sexy librarian.

No comments: