Thursday, September 20, 2007

Boog Update

My cold is progressing nicely, and I thought it was pretty much over except that now I have a ton of pressure in my ears. I wonder if I have an ear infection. I never have, even when I was younger. The big suck that upsets me is that I will probably have to call my doctor tomorrow and see if I can even get an appointment, and then I have to jiggle my work schedule around, and then I'll have to wait two hours even if I get an appointment. Crap. I hate being sick. I hate going to the doctor. No matter what it's for, I always think it's going to be really bad and scary. I'm such a wuss.

Is anyone watching the new Tim Gunn show? I like it, although I haven't been able to watch any of the episodes more than once; they're a little depressing. The women seem so insecure, it makes me sad. At least they feel better at the end. I wish I felt better. My head feels worse as I type this. Cross your fingers that I can get an early doc appointment tomorrow.

Snotting off.

No comments: