Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Idol Uglies

I should have blogged last night, because I was whipping out the one-liners during Tuesday Night Idol. Oh well. I normally don’t vote (the last time I did was for Kelly Clarkson, I think. Maybe I voted for Elliott last season), but I thought I’d try last night. I don’t care enough to try and get through, since the line is always busy. But last night I decided to vote for Lakisha. What I did was start calling right when they showed her number- NOT after the show ended. And guess what? Some guy said, “Thank you for voting for contestant number eight.” So you CAN vote before the show ends! I tried to vote again, and couldn’t get through. Shifty.

Click here for a list of contestants with pictures. My least favorite contestant is Phil Stacey. He repulses me. I don’t know why the repulsion is so strong, but I can’t stand to look at him. His voice is “easy-listening” (according to Matt), but it’s his lack of hair that kills me. It’s one thing to be bald naturally, but he chooses to look like that. It’s hideous! He’s hideous! And it’s just as bad when he wears a hat, cocked to the side. I wish I could vote against someone so I could get his fake shiny head off the show.

Funniest observation from last night: Matt said that Chris Sligh looks like a grown-up version of that kid in The Wedding Singer who Drew Barrymore dances with at the bar mitzvah. (I couldn't find a picture to link.) You know what I’m talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 Lakisha!