Sunday, November 19, 2006

Disappointments...

Yesterday, while not a bad day, was filled with minor disappointments.

1. I saw Flushed Away, and I enjoyed it very much, except for the fact that THEY DID NOT HAVE THE SLUGS SING Everybody Dance Now. That was totally the reason I wanted to see it! That looked so funny! It turns out that was only for the promos. You can see it online. Here is the link, for anyone as interested as I. And who knows why I am so interested? Damn that's funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8a9yj7IOOo

2. There should have been a new episode of Degrassi on last night, so I went to my parents' house to watch (because they have the good cable), and The N (the channel it's on) didn't work!!! All night!!!

3. So instead, we all watched four hours of VH1's top songs of the 80s. I'm a sucker for VH1's countdown shows. If I had VH1 I would never leave the house. And after four hours, what song was number 1? Hmmmm? Freakin' Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer. As if! Total letdown. Check out the VH1 page if you want to see some of the interviews and videos from the show. I know I will. I'm an 80s fool. Never mind about the damn clip. I can't find it on the site. How unuseful.

Happy Thanksgiving (if I don't write before then).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally looked up Degrassi online because I have never heard of it. Apparently it doesn't play in my part of the world. I can just follow online I guess.

Julie H said...

What part of the world? Or was that just a

Julie H said...

Whoops- I didn't finish. Or was that just a figure of speech? You can still get certain episodes online at the-n.com If you want to, that is :)