Thursday, July 20, 2006

Summer Crazies



I'm having the summer crazies. I know everyone envies the fact that teachers have summers off (as do school librarians), but I always get a little weird and anxious in the middle of the summer. Since I finished the first part of GWS editing, now I'm just waiting around. Not that I couldn't be doing other things, but I don't have anything I have to be doing. Now my scrapbooking stuff is all over the floor (but I just can't seem to get started), and I have some stuff on eBay. You know, I really have nothing to say.

Project Runway Commentary:
Does anyone else do that Fashion Face-Off on the Bravo website? You have to guess who's going to win and who will be out the next week. I suck at it. I feel back that Malan was out. He seemed so sincere and sad and weird. The drama of reality TV.

You know, I am boring myself with this crappy blog entry. Sorry to all one person who reads this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed Project Runway last night but I am glad that Malan is gone. I think it puts him in his place. I didn't like him. Your blog doesn't suck. That's what its for. Just blog. I have a lot of time on my hands too. I don't know what to do with it.

Anonymous said...

I also felt bad for Malan, but that's exactly what they wanted us to feel after his tearful story about his mom dissing his drawings, right? The power of editing.

Julie, are you watching this season of Deadwood? Maybe you mentioned it in a previous post.

Julie H said...

London! Actually, I'm in the middle of watching Season 2 of Deadwood, since that's what's out on DVD. So we can only discuss that season. I used to think Seth Bullock was foxy, but he is soooooooo boring now. He is a mediocre actor, too. Always gritting his teeth...

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about Bullock. I think he's kind of wooden, but Tim thinks he's really good and that's just his controlled style. This season is good, but I won't give anything away!